Are you a bit of an audiophile? Do you collect vinyl records because you prefer the sound of analog audio? Do you spend more time listening to music than you do with your family? And do you love writing?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we’re looking for you!
We’re a media company that runs a number of niche sites in travel, health and entertainment. We’re looking for an expert freelance writer in the audio space who can help us build a brand new website for hi-fi audio, vinyl and music enthusiasts.
You’ll be covering a wide range of topics, covering things like audio equipment and setup, collecting vinyl records and properly enjoying (and discovering) good music.
For this, we need someone who’s really passionate about these topics - Please don’t apply if that’s not you.
We’ll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work alongside clear briefs and workflows that’ll allow you to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks.
You’ll also be part of a fast-growing publishing network with potential new opportunities to build up your author profile.
- Must have at least 3+ years of writing experience
- Native-level English
- Must have relevant writing samples in the audio/vinyl space
- Must be willing to ghostwrite on selected assignments.
- Strong research skills (although your work for us won’t necessarily require a lot of research)
- Attention to detail and ability to write to deadlines
- Ability to write at least two long-form (2,000+ word) high-quality articles per week
You get bonus points for:
- Being a native English speaker
- Solid understanding of SEO
- Having an educational background in audio engineering or production
- Being an experienced WordPress user
- Consistent workload
- Flexible deadlines
- Stable work as part of a high performing and experienced editorial team
- Fast payment
Interested? Here’s how to apply
Fill in the application form here: https://forms.gle/3H4qJzpiENCQWEw18