Do you consider yourself an Audiophile? Do you have a passion for writing about music, record players, speakers and audio equipment?
If you answered yes, then read on.
We are Ahmed and Tom, we run an infant blog for Audiophiles and Record Player enthusiasts. We’re looking for an audiophile writer who can help us build the world’s best site for no-fluff information on all things audio. We have a large backlog of content ideas that we’re ready to start producing.
We are looking for an audio technician, audio engineer, or veteran vinyl records’ enthusiast.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to write about the thing you love most! Whether you’re a hobbyist or consider yourself a pro on the topic, we want you to write for us. You’ll be covering a wide range of topics, including the wider Audio/Music genre in general.
A big part of our backlog will be centred around technical product reviews. For this, we need a true expert - no fakers here, please! If you don’t truly have a passion for Audio Equipment, it’s not going to work, I’m afraid.
Still reading? Great!
So, what’s in it for you? Not only do you get to make money from your passion, but you’ll also get regular feedback from us as we collaborate on making our content truly remarkable. We’ll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work alongside world-class editorial tools to ensure you’re able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks.
You’ll get to be part of an exciting, growing project with a bright future and for which we have big plans in the pipeline. You'll also get to have direct input into our product recommendations and help shape a new generation of audiophiles.
- Experience as an Audio Engineer / Technician / Specialist is preferential.
- Writing samples on the Audiophile topic is Preferential.
- Alternatively, technical product review experience is a must.
- Availability to write a minimum of 4000 words/week.
- Competitive freelance rates [3-6c/word dependent on experience, convince us why you deserve more!]
- Consistent workload every week [4000-8000 words]
- Flexible deadlines
- Stable work as part of a high performing team
To apply, please fill in an application form here: https://forms.gle/8Ubx5Duzm5FrMuue6