We’re recruiting for a few performance marketing companies in the tech niche who are on the look-out for outstanding content writers. The companies and their teams are 100% remote so you can work from anywhere in the world.
We’re looking for candidates who are:
- Skilled writers by training — You are a master of the English language and can adapt your writing style when needed. You should be able to demonstrate your ability to tailor content to different audiences.
- Hungry to learn — You should be excited to learn from experts in this field and up your writing game within the performance marketing/tech niche. You should be a quick learner who can soak up information like a sponge and immediately apply what you learn consistently in your work. You want your articles to show up on Google’s page 1 results — and you’re not afraid to work for it.
- Highly adaptable with a growth mindset — You should be comfortable working in fast-paced environments. You aren’t afraid of change and take it as an opportunity to grow.
- Perfectionists at heart — You can follow guidelines to a T. You have a keen eye for detail and are an expert at fixing factual errors, weird formatting, typos, grammar faux pas etc. You never make the same mistake twice.
- Experienced with digital content — You don’t draw a blank when we talk about doing competitor research, writing meta descriptions, inserting alt text, optimizing image file names etc. Bonus if you already have experience creating high-converting content. Important note: Tech background is not necessary.
- Always taking initiative — You should be resourceful and take initiative to research subjects you do not (yet) understand. You love digging deeper and you’re not ok with being “unsure”. You are not afraid to ask questions to further your own learning and growth.
- Performance marketing enthusiasts — You should have a basic-to-good understanding of how performance marketing works (or be resourceful enough to Google it before applying).
- Remote work veterans — We don’t want to have to explain to you how this whole remote working thing works. So you need to have excellent time management skills, organization skills, and understand that you need to be communicative and keep your team updated with your progress (rather than have them chase you).
- Available for a minimum of 20 hours per week — We’re being straight up about this: there will be a steep learning curve so 20 hours per week is the minimum required from you to invest in your own growth.
- Looking for long-term jobs + growth opportunities — We like working with talented people (forever and ever if possible) so we cultivate long-term working relationships with our team members. We also like grooming individuals to take on bigger roles within our teams.
There are different types of content you might be working on, including long-form blog posts, link-building articles, product reviews, and sales landing pages. As the content style is very unique, there will be an intensive training period with lots of investment in your development. Junior writers will start at a competitive hourly rate during the training period, with increases as KPIs are met.
If you’re interested in this position, please apply here. Should you be shortlisted, you’ll be contacted to do a written test before a final decision is made. Unsuccessful applicants will not be notified.
We look forward to receiving your application! Good luck!