Are you passionate about 3D printing? Can’t stop making things in your free time? If so, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Who we are
We are clevercreations.org, a website that helps people build and repair. We are looking for expert 3D printing writers that can help us grow our site.
Regardless of whether you see yourself as a hobbyist or a pro on 3D printing, we want to have you on board. Aside from 3D printing-related articles, you will also be working on content for the wider DIY niche.
About the job
We are looking for people to write quality reviews, how-to guides and other informational content. Our goal is to create content that is both engaging and provides value to our audience.
Your main tasks would be:
- manage the development of articles from research to writing and basic editing
- write content for our website and guest post when needed
- in its entirety, create 3000 to 5000 words of quality content each week
For all content we will provide the main keyword, general direction, topics to cover, etc. After that, it is up to you to create a well-researched quality piece of content.
Our content is mainly centered around 3D printing, but also covers electronics, hardware tools and various other DIY topics.
The job is a long term position, so we will need you to be available for a longer period of time.
Our ideal candidate
We are seeking English content writers that possess a native or near-native proficiency in the language. Perfect grammar skills and an eye for detail are a must. Additionally, our ideal writer has:
- hands-on experience with 3D printers. If not, we need someone that is curious about the technology and can commit to learning
- 2+ years of content writing experience
- an informative and engaging writing style
- the ability to do in-depth research on a variety of topics
- basic understanding of SEO best practices for content writing
- the skills needed to break down and explain complex topics
- working knowledge of WordPress, Google Docs, Google Sheets and HTML
- experience working as a freelancer in remote teams
- a communicative and proactive attitude
Other skills that are greatly appreciated include:
- any knowledge related to hardware tools, electronics repair, home DIY or other ‘maker’ hobbies
- competitive freelance rates
- consistent workload every week
- create content that helps people and you can be proud of
- work wherever and whenever you like
- opportunity to learn and grow along with our organization
- stable work as part of a fun team of remote professionals
If you believe this is the right job for you, please fill out the form linked below.
When accepted, we will get in touch with you for a paid test article. We will give the topic and details of this article to you at that time. This process allows us to get a better idea of your writing style, skill level, and whether you would be a good fit.
To fill out the form, click the “Apply” button below.