Our small creative lifestyle brand is currently in need of a US based newsletter writer that can write content and understand the nuances of a primarily millennial audience.
Our newsletter is sent weekly to thousands of subscribers a month and it informs them on the best and latest creative/uplifting news on the internet, as well as colorful lifestyle recommendations (think Anthropologie, Poketo, etc).
The newsletter is templated and + follows a certain format. As the writer, you would be in charge of researching and writing engaging content for it once a week.
Here are a few more details worth noting:
- The weekly newsletter hovers around 800 words in length
- The pay is $0.15 per word
- You'd need to create one simple graphic on Canva each week (we provide the content for that)
- We're looking for someone that can start Nov. 1st
- You'll be onboarded to our Notion CMS + Slack channel
Who you are:
- You communicate before things go wrong
- You aren't afraid to ask questions when something isn't totally clear
- You take charge and don't have a problem making decisions on your own when necessary (though you'll be equipped with detailed SOPs when onboarded)
- Copywriting experience is a PLUS but not required
- You're in tune with what's currently happening in the lifestyle/creative/news space
Here's how to apply through the ProBlogger button below:
- Send your full name
- A little bit about yourself + where you are based
- Your website or portfolio
- A bit on your RELEVANT newsletter/lifestyle writing experience
- At least three writing samples (these can be blog posts, past client work, Google Docs, etc)
- Weekly availability
We would love to find a writer we can work with long-term on a contract basis as the newsletter grows and evolves (and hopefully your pay with it!).
Think you have what it takes and you'd enjoy writing for our small lifestyle brand? Apply below. We'll revise each application and get back to you if we'd like to move forward with a small writing test.
*Applications missing any of the required information will not be considered.