We are looking for freelance travel writers that will write curated articles, meaning, writing based on topics suggested by us. We are looking for someone who is able to deliver minimum 10 articles per month (articles with 1000 words or more).
We are looking for detail-oriented travel writer that can commit for an extended period of time.
As per the remuneration:
- For this project, the pay per article is 10USD.
- At the beginning of each month, you will be assigned 10 topics.
- The remuneration is paid at the end of each month for the minimum 10 articles delivered before the 26th of each month.
- In case you can’t deliver the articles for all the topics assigned, your payment will be held and paid at the end of the following month.
- In case you fail to deliver all the assigned work for 2 months in a row, our contract will be discontinued.
- If you are agreeable to this, then please proceed with your application by filling up this short form: https://goo.gl/forms/ptDb1Yv6Jx6IL6MJ3 and send a trial article to firstname.lastname@example.org as indicated below:
Please note that this trial article will not be published or distributed. It is just for recruitment purposes!
Write an article with minimum 500 words about the topic assigned: Best Things to See and Do in Lisbon
For more details about the structure and writing guidelines, as well images and other media guidelines, take a look at the articles published in Trip101 for examples.
Deliver the assigned article on a Gdoc or word document by Friday, February 17th.
In case your sample article meets all the requirements and follows the guidelines, we shall contact you for a brief chat over Skype.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you!