FoundersList is a brand new resource site for Startup founders and entrepreneurs, launching shortly.
We are looking for freelance writers/bloggers to cover topics related to startups, founders and entrepreneurs (e.g. interview series with founders, fundraising stories, weekly startup-news roundups, etc). You will work with our editor to figure out scheduling, ever-green vs topical stories, etc.
- Must be extremely proficient in English;
- Must have some interest in the Startup/Tech/Entrepreneurship scenes;
- Candidates will be required to submit at least 2 prior work samples;
- Chosen candidates will be required to initially produce at least 2-3 articles per week;
- Candidates should also be able to monitor social media and identify fresh angles on top news stories
- Candidates may be required to pitch story-ideas/blog-series, etc.
Each blog article should be around 300-500 works. Rate is $50-$150 per article, depending on length, research requirements, etc.