We’re a leading ketogenic diet company educating people on the benefits of living a ketogenic lifestyle. We provide products, tools, and resources that sustain a low-carb, high fat lifestyle.
We’re looking for a research-oriented, analytical content writer with basic knowledge of SEO to write useful, authoritative articles and guides for our blog.
- Knowledge of low carb, high fat diets and nutrition
- A knack for boiling complicated biological concepts and scientific research studies into digestible, understandable information
- The ability to write best-in-class content to be the definitive resource on whatever topic you’re writing about
- A high level of attention to detail with the ability to catch errors and proofread your own work
- Basic knowledge of SEO and competitive research.
- One paragraph about yourself and your background in writing about health, nutrition, and/or science
- Read this article and respond with 1-2 paragraphs of your rebuttal (or support) to its claims.
- Links to 3-4 published writing samples (under your name) online.
- Your per-article rates (not per word, please) for:
- A research-heavy article at around 1500 words (ie “how ketones improve mental performance and clarity”)
- A lighter article at around 1500 words (ie “10 Healthy, Keto-Friendly Foods You’re Probably Not Eating Enough Of”)