Pew Pew Tactical is an online firearms blog focused on educating our audience of meme-loving gun enthusiasts on everything gun and gear related.
We reach over 30 million readers annually and we’re looking for a talented writer to join our team.
We’re looking for someone with firearms knowledge to write journalistic-style articles on compelling topics about everything gun related.
This person must be able to do his/her research and investigative work, interview subjects, come up with article ideas, and write in a story-telling style format.
Writer must be:
- Passionate about the sport of shooting
- Savvy about SEO and creating interesting headlines
- Self starter and can work under minimal supervision
- Creative who can come up with different topics to write about
- Can do investigative/research work on specific topics
- Can write investigative articles with a storytelling flair
- Must maintain apolitical standpoint in writing without biases
- Must be able to commit to writing 1 article 1-2 weeks and meet deadlines on editorial calendar
Knowledge in PR and press outreach is a BIG plus.
Please apply to jobs @ pewpewtactical.com
-resume or blurb about experience
-links to previous firearm-related posts or attachments of related articles
-quoted price per thousand words OR per article
For the subject of the email, please follow the directions below:
-Search for "Best Glock" on google
-Click our Pew Pew Tactical article result
-We list 4 best Glocks across different calibers and sizes. Use the name of the 2nd listed Glock as the subject line of the email.
-Incorrect subject lines will not be opened