Who We Are
I own and operate PrudentReviews.com, a fast-growing website that helps people find the best products for their homes. The content consists of in-depth product reviews, comparisons, how-to articles, and helpful informational guides related to Kitchen/Cooking, Home Maintenance, and Cleaning. The articles range in length, but they tend to be between 1,800 and 3000 words.
Our audience is made up of two segments: 1) People actively shopping for new products for their home, and 2) People trying to solve a problem or get an answer to a question they have about cleaning, home maintenance, or cooking.
What We’re Looking For
We're looking to further build our core website categories (Kitchen/Cooking, Home Maintenance, and Cleaning) with the help of two or three energetic and analytical ghostwriters.
We have extremely high editorial standards and expect each article to be well-researched, engaging, and more helpful than every other piece of content on that topic.
The ideal candidate:
- Can deliver at least two 1,800 and 3000-word articles per week.
- Has experience writing in the Home niche.
- Is a native English speaker or fluent in English (both in writing and speaking).
- Doesn’t take feedback personally (I provide lots of feedback on drafts, especially in the beginning)
- Is able and willing to conduct in-depth research, including contacting product manufacturers, reading product manuals, ingredient lists, study results, videos, etc. Content that is simply re-worded from other high ranking articles will not be accepted.
- Can follow detailed instructions.
- Has an engaging writing style and doesn't water down the content with fluff.
How The Process Works
- You apply via this link: https://forms.gle/NZFi8JdJfkJ9LzQa7.
- I will respond to qualified candidates with additional information about the website.
- If we are both interested in moving forward, I will provide you a Job Aid that includes the article's topic and outline with detailed instructions.
- You will send me the first draft as a Google Doc within seven days.
- I will provide feedback on the draft.
- You complete the edits and send an updated draft.
- You send me an invoice via PayPal, and I will pay the invoice within 72 hours.
- If we are both satisfied with the partnership, I will continue to provide new Job Aids every week, depending on your availability.
- The articles must be 100% original and cannot contain any plagiarism.
- The articles will be published on my website under my name, and you will NOT be credited.
- I will start you off with one paid test article, but I'm looking for someone who can be a long term contributor to my website.
- Per word rates are based on experience.
- Work on exciting topics that we can all relate to
- Flexible work hours and location
- Opportunity to grow into a full-time role
- Learn SEO, affiliate marketing, and display advertising
- Work with a seasoned marketing executive (11+ years at Fortune 100)
How to Apply
- Fill out this application: https://forms.gle/NZFi8JdJfkJ9LzQa7.
- I will contact the final candidates via email.
I look forward to working with you!