My name is Terence, and I’m looking for a skilled writer who can help create content for a CBD/Hemp blog.
The content will primarily aimed at educating anyone who's interested in legal CBD and Hemp products along with occasional product roundup reviews.
I've already outlined lots of interesting topic ideas that I'm ready for the right candidate to work on.
Goes without saying, I'm looking for someone who's familiar with the industry.
**High priority will be given to anyone who can show proof of previous related work.**
You’ll be writing on primarily informational dog-related topics - with the occasional product roundup review.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Work from anywhere.
- Flexible deadlines.
- Consistent bi-weekly work, with the option to take on additional workload if the need arises and you're able to.
- Know how much you are getting paid for upfront, (all the articles are either 1250, 2500, or 3750 words total)
- Digital communication only; no tedious conference calls, meetings, or annoying check-ins.
- All the keyword research will be done for you; You'll be provided with an outline template to write from.
In addition to having some experience with the CBD & Hemp industry, here are a few more things I'm looking for:
- Native English: I'm currently only looking to work with Native English-speaking writers. Preferably from countries such as the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada.
- Experienced Writer: You should have at least two (or more) years of writing experience. You should be familiar with writing informational articles, as well as product reviews and product comparisons. You should be able to quickly research topics online and have the ability to express information concisely and succinctly while engaging the reader throughout the article, without any fluff.
- Structure & Formatting: You need to know how to use Google Docs to structure and format your work correctly. The projects will require you to use headings, lists, hyperlinks, citations, and related formatting.
- Open to Feedback: You will be working directly with me only. If you plan on working long-term, you need to be open to constructive criticism regularly so that we can consistently improve our content.
- Plagiarism: I shouldn't have to explain this but it's happened before. Plagiarism is an absolute No! I currently work in the industry so I'll know plus I'll use a plagiarism-checking tool on each article. (Must be able to source any statistics and include links to any relevant content you use)
- Workload: Your main tasks will be writing new content and occasionally updating old content. I have plenty of articles planned, so there’ll be no shortage of work for you.
- Payment: Fixed price per article, which amounts to $0.04 per word. All our articles are either 1250, 2500, or 3750 words in length, based on the topic. Therefore, you’ll always be paid either $50, $100, or $150 per article. This rate is non-negotiable. I currently use PayPal exclusively, so you’ll need your own PayPal account to receive payments.
- Deadlines: I expect you to complete an article bi-weekly, which amounts to at least articles a month. (That's the minimum for now till we get a good workflow)
- Project Management: You’ll need to use Email, and Google Docs to communicate and collaborate with effectively.
- Ghostwriting: This is a ghostwriting position, meaning I'll have full ownership and copyrights of the articles you write. Your articles will be edited by me and posted under a different name, with no credit to you.
Last but definitely not least...
I am not looking for content scrapers or your usual “seo writer”.
The purpose of the content is to educate people not just to re-write what other people have written.
If you're familiar with the Hemp industry then you'll know what I mean.
Please, please keep that in mind before submitting your application.
Payment will ONLY be provided for work that meets all of the criteria I've included on here.