My name is Aviram, and I’m the owner of Woof & Beyond. We are a content website that aims to educate dog owners to better understand and deal with their dogs.
We’re looking for a skilled writer who can help us expand our site. We have hundreds of topic ideas that we’re ready to start producing.
For this, we need a writer with some experience with dogs. Dog trainers, behaviorists, veterinarians, or even just people with experience raising their own puppies are all welcome to apply.
You’ll be writing on primarily informational dog-related topics - with the occasional product roundup review.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Work from anywhere.
- Flexible deadlines.
- Consistent weekly work, with the option to take on additional workload if you desire.
- Know how much you are getting paid for upfront, as all of our articles are either 1250, 2500, or 3750 words in length.
- Digital communication only; no tedious conference calls, meetings, or daily/weekly check-ins.
In addition to having some experience with dogs, you must satisfy all of the following criteria:
- Native English: We are currently only hiring Native English-speaking writers. Preferably from countries such as the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada.
- Experienced Writer: You should have at least two (or more) years of writing experience. You should be familiar with writing informational articles, as well as product reviews and product comparisons. You should be able to quickly research topics online and have the ability to express information concisely and succinctly while engaging the reader throughout the article, without any fluff.
- Structure & Formatting: You need to know how to use Google Docs to structure and format your work correctly. Our projects require writers to use headings, lists, hyperlinks, citations, and related formatting.
- Open to Feedback: You will be required to work directly with me as the editor and manager. We expect you to accept constructive criticism regularly so that we can consistently improve our content.
- Plagiarism: We do not accept writing that has been plagiarized in any way. We use a plagiarism-checking tool on each article.
- Workload: Your main tasks will be writing new content and occasionally updating old content. We have hundreds of articles planned, so there’ll be no shortage of work for you.
- Payment: Fixed price per article, which amounts to $0.04 per word. All our articles are either 1250, 2500, or 3750 words in length, based on the topic. Therefore, you’ll always be paid either $50, $100, or $150 per article. This rate is non-negotiable. We currently use PayPal exclusively, so you’ll need your own PayPal account to receive payments.
- Deadlines: We expect you to complete an article within roughly one working week, which amounts to 3-4 articles a month. However, we can be flexible if you communicate in advance.
- Project Management: You’ll need to use Email, Trello, and Google Docs to communicate and collaborate with us.
- Ghostwriting: This is a ghostwriting position, meaning we will have full ownership and copyrights of the articles you write. Your articles will be edited by us and posted under a different name, with no credit to you.
To apply, fill in an application form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe7g90bZipfHVWw1z0RVS8z7y40YZ3t0_YEBlml3Uo7E9vsKw/viewform?usp=sf_link