Founded in 2016, BlockStar Media has served some of the biggest names in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology including CoinDesk, BIGG Digital Assets, Shapeshift, BitBuy, and many other clients.
With crypto, NFTs and DeFi booming, it’s no wonder we’re looking for talented freelance crypto bloggers and social media writers to join our team!
Freelancers will start off with casual work with the opportunity to earn more as our business scales.
Work remotely, treat clients like they’re yours (which means we’re not going to watch over your shoulder every day), make your own schedule, and bill us for it. It’s as simple as that!
Please reply with a crypto-focused resume and cover letter and provide a link to samples of your work.
· 2+ years of experience as a writer.
· Experience writing different types of content (blog posts, Tweets, Reddit posts, announcements, newsletters etc…)
· Experience with Slack, Trello, and Google Drive a must. Experience with a project management software like Notion is a bonus.
· Detailed knowledge of crypto, NFTs, blockchain, and DeFi.
· A wide range of work samples.
· A desire to grow with us.
· Entrepreneurial spirit.
· Under promise and over deliver for our clients.
· Knowledge of what kind of content works on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, Medium etc…
Nice to Haves
· Website copywriting experience.
· Experience writing or editing whitepaper.
· Graphic design experience with cloud software (We use Youzign, something similar to Canva).
Applicants of all kinds of diverse backgrounds are welcome. We legitimately want to be the most diverse company in the crypto industry. Bar none.