Pretty Good At Content Writing… But Want to Play Your Part In Supporting a World Class Link Building Agency?
The Links Guy is looking for a remote content writer with experience creating content for B2B and B2C clients. You will use researching, writing, and editing skills to produce expert-level articles on assigned topics. You’ll help our clients achieve their growth goals by creating content that connects with their target audiences and brings eyes to their sites.
The Links Guy helps primarily US or UK based companies create massive audiences through organic search. While only a few years old, we’ve made an impact by working on projects with industry leaders and startups across many industries.
We are officially based out of Scotland, United Kingdom, but are lucky to be supported by a team of employees around the globe.
You’ll also be required to share a CV and some samples, so please ensure you have them.
For your work samples, we'd like to see any of the following:
3 Long form blog posts OR 2 short form blog posts and 2 long form blog posts
And there will be a short writing sample required as well.
- Create engaging content for a variety of different clients
- Perform and deliver under tight deadlines
- Edit or rewrite your existing content to meet Senior Editors expectations
EXPERIENCE & CAPABILITIES
- Excellent writing skills: creative writing, solid grammar, and impeccable spelling are a must
- Fluent in the English language
- Minimum one year of experience
- A self-starter with the ability to create content quickly
- A continuous learner
- Track record in creating engaging and compelling content
- A collaborative team player who values the success of the whole team, in addition to their own success
- Ability to work within the set deadlines and meet targets
- Ability to handle pressure and meet business demands
- Well planned & Highly organized in day to day work
Additional Skill Desired
- G-Suites - Basic knowledge in Google sheets, Google Docs.
- Communicate with us on our company chat when needed