Do you love writing? John Cabot is looking for engaging content writers, from all over the globe, to join us remotely.
A bit about us: we’re a young, fast-growing London-based digital marketing agency with clients operating across travel, food, finance, events, sustainability – just to name a few. With us, no two days are the same because no two clients are. You’ll get to write unique, click-worthy content for up-and-coming and larger companies alike – ones that you can be genuinely proud to have written for.
At John Cabot, our mission is to help brands and organisations that we love grow online by generating more relevant traffic, leads and sales. This is an exciting opportunity for creative self-starters with a passion for words.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Research interesting topics and dig deep to find the next big idea
- Write inspiring blog posts and articles on anything from fitness and food to business and gaming – perfect for your portfolio
- Work collaboratively with other writers, share ideas and build real connections with those of us in the industry
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- You’re experienced in writing amazing, engaging content that gets people to stop scrolling and read more
- You’re an excellent communicator and enjoy having a laugh with the team, even virtually
- You’re always able to switch up your tone – ours may be laidback, but not all our clients will be
- You’re unafraid to dive into heaps of research. Seriously, it’s not for the faint of heart
- You’re an independent self-starter but knows when it’s not time to be a lone wolf
These are flexible and remote freelance roles paid by the project making it perfect for experienced copywriters, English university students or recent graduates.
Successful applicants will be invited to a Zoom interview, followed by a simple writing task.