Hi there, my name is Steve and I'm a passionate drone pilot. I've been working in the drone industry for nearly 5 years. Recently, I started an Authority website and I am now looking for 2-3 experienced writers who know camera drones to help speed up the content creation process.
You will write different types of content, from short 1200-word blog posts to super comprehensive 4000-word how-to guides (even longer content, occasionally!).
My website readers will mainly be males aged between 25 and 45 who are interested in flying drones and aerial photography.
You will be paid based on the number of words written. Expect 5-8 cents per word (i.e. $50-80 per a 1000-word article), depending on the quality of the content.
- Content creation: be able to create content in different formats (blog posts, how to guides, and product reviews, etc.).
- Research: research is a part of this job as you’ll need to create content that’s well supported by research and include relevant examples and statistics when needed.
- Super knowledgeable about camera drones, better to be a drone pilot who is also interested in photography.
- Highly communicative and quick to respond/deliver.
- Passionate about research as we want content that is highly researched and includes plenty of great examples throughout!
- Highly efficient and super productive with your time.
- Able to work on their own, without too much direction.
- Native English speaker (or close enough).
- Looking for long-term work.
If you think you have what it takes and interested in this job, please send an email to [email protected] to apply.
The application email should include information about your past experience, a link of an article or blog post you’ve written before and answers to the following questions:
- Where are you from?
- Is English your first language?
- Do you have any experience flying a drone? Show your knowledge about drones in a few simple sentences, if you have.
- What are the top brands in the drone industry?
- Which do you think is the best drone in the market, and why?
- What do you think are the most important things to consider before buying a drone?
- How do you feel when flying a drone?
- What is your availability looking like in 2019?
IMPORTANT!!! Please use this code “Drone” in your email subject line.