We're looking for a remote content writer with experience in creating content for product management topics. You will use researching, writing, and editing skills to produce expert-level articles on assigned topics.
You will help us achieve growth goals by creating and updating content that connects with our target audience. You'll also learn how to create content that ranks and brings value to the reader. We will need you to:
- Create engaging content for our glossary pages
- Make intuitive and data-driven decisions to answer the questions of our users
- Stay on trend with new insights for techniques to share and enhance best practices
- Implement editors' feedback on your existing content
- Meet with the content lead 1:1 and attend group team meetings
- You're a natural-born writer!
- You spent a lot of time perfecting your craft, you have a firm grasp of grammar, and you enjoy the creative aspect of writing.
- You understand the importance of organic search and search engine optimization (and if you don't, you're willing to learn).
- You're organized and independent, but you love working in a collaborative and positive team environment
- You love creating compelling content and you're a continuous learner
- You want to grow in the role and give us the honor of growing your career with us
Where you will start:
- Complete our onboarding program designed to get you up to speed on our business, vision, and team and gain an understanding of how your role fits into airfocus broader organization.
- Conduct 1:1s with your team to learn more about creating compelling content, SEO, and marketing in general
- Master our grammar and language guidelines
- Deliver content ready for publishing in collaboration with our team