if you're a freelance content writer who's...
- interested in the saas/tech niche
- needing flexible + consistent projects
- tired of pitching to + managing multiple clients
this might be the perfect gig for you.
what we're looking for...
skills > experience. what matters to us is your ability to:
- think critically + logically
- write clearly and candidly about technical topics
- understand b2b stakeholder perspectives
- follow a brief + technical requirements
- learn from feedback
- communicate effectively
- ask questions > avoiding blind spots
what is lowercase?
a global content agency made up of writers, editors, and content strategists.
we take care of blog production + topic ideation for kickass b2b/tech brands.
to be visible and respected in a crowded market and a shitstorm of terrible b2b content, our clients blog has to be a cut above.
they choose us because we're great to work with, and every blog we write is backed by careful research and packed with character.
we're a team of discerning thinkers, from all walks of life, doing exceptional work.
what's it like to write for lowercase?
we work on a monthly cycle, so you'll receive your briefs at the start of each month, provide a thorough outline for editor approval, then deliver your final drafts in the third week (approximately).
most blogs are 2500w-ish SEO articles.
there's no minimum capacity, but 4-5 blogs per month is our sweet spot.
rate is 7c per word USD.
why work for us?
collaboration: we're all about solving problems, learning together, and sharing success in our community slack channel.
meaningful feedback: our editors provide in-depth feedback to help you progress as a writer + freelancer.
transparency: we're open about how we run our business and use your feedback to improve the way we do things.
documentation: our client style guides and blog briefs are the best in the game.
growth: we provide internal promotion opportunities and support your progression to other freelance gigs. we want you to succeed as a freelancer.
what will you be writing?
we're proud to write meaningful and high-value content for clients in the following niches:
- project management
- b2b marketing
- hiring & hr
- sales tools
- web design & development
this is the standard:
reckon you've got what it takes? fill out our form here.
if we like your application, here's what will happen:
- paid trial (650w 7c per word, based on a current client)
- second paid trial (integrating our feedback)
- onboarding + first article
- slowly increase capacity each month
- meet with us + discuss other opportunities (if applicable)