Complex Content is looking for a B2B copywriter to join our team as an ongoing contributor for various client projects.
While this is a remote freelance position, we're really looking for someone who would be happy to work with us on an ongoing basis.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is a native English speaker;
- Is comfortable turning complex information into engaging and informative content;
- Has some experience with SEO, content marketing, and ghostwriting;
- Is highly organized and has the ability to meet weekly publication deadlines; and,
- Is available to write between 2 to 5 pieces a week.
We’re small agency specializing in B2B content marketing for complex industries. Our combination of extensive technical background and content marketing experience make us the perfect choice for businesses who are just too complex for generic content. We’re a remote team, but we work with clients all over the world, with a focus on Australia and North America.
You’re an experienced writer who is not afraid of tackling complex topics or industries. You’re comfortable producing various types of content, including case studies, articles, blog posts, tutorials, and white papers. Any background in software development, web development, graphic design, engineering, healthcare marketing, or online advertising is definitely a plus!
We’re looking for someone who has experience creating well-researched, high-quality content. We don’t publish fluff pieces or keyword-laden content.
This role involves:
- Researching and writing in-depth content about a variety of interesting industries and topics;
- Finding relevant stock images or creating graphics in Canva or Photoshop;
- Editing, proofreading, or formatting various documents (e.g. newsletters, user guides, etc.); and,
- Meeting weekly publication deadlines (no content publishing required—our editorial team takes care of that).
If you’re based in Australia, Canada, or the United States, that’s a plus—however, we accept applications from all over the world. It doesn’t matter where you’re based, as long as you’re communicative and available via email or Slack. We’re a distributed team, so we want someone who is comfortable working remotely.
How to Apply
In order to maintain the high quality of our content, we need you to show us what you’ve got by jumping through a few hoops!
If you are interested in this position, email ioana at complexcontent dot com with the subject “B2B Copywriter Application – [Your Name]” and tell us briefly why we should consider you.
Please also include:
- Your rate (per word preferred)
- At least 3 URLs to any articles or examples that demonstrate your skills as a copywriter
- A possible title and brief outline for a 1,500-word article on one of the following topics:
- Writing an effective B2B case study
- How to create beautiful landing pages in WordPress
- The importance of the iterative model in software development
If you neglect to include these required details, you will not receive a reply. :(
Looking forward to hearing from you!