Content writer with OUTSTANDING English skills needed. Do you have previous wiring experience, preferably in a food niche? Despite the pandemic, we are ready to grow and we are hiring again! If your English is close to native, you are computer-savvy and the word "deadline" means a lot to you, read on!
- Writing articles on given topics. We'll provide you with article title, word count and other necessary details/requirements.
- Comfortable with adding links to articles. We will also provide you with the links and anchor texts.
- You'll be mostly writing food related content, but also topics on lifestyle, home, family etc. Here are few examples of article ideas that you'll be writing: Best Grilling Recipes for Winter, Smoked Venison Tenderloin Recipe, Tips for Hosting a Backyard Pizza Party, etc...
- Comfortable with using task management platforms: Slack, Airtable and Dropbox. Previous experience with any of these tools is a plus. We use Slack for communication, Airtable for managing article orders and assignments, and Dropbox for articles uploading and organization.
- proactive and ready to work hard and learn a lot
- able to deliver at least 12.000 words weekly
- always makes an extra effort to write good content
- have reliable internet connection
- able to receive money via Paypal
- hard working and ambitions
- love food (especially grilled/smoked food)
All content must be your own original work. Completed articles are scanned for plagiarism using a Premium Plagiarism checker.
You can not subcontract the articles. If found doing so, your work will be terminated.
Please, send your cover letter to this email: [email protected]
In the cover letter, tell us something about your background and why you're interested in this job. Please, send us your rate per 1000 words.
Please, provide us with 3 examples of your past work (they must be food-related). Start your cover by telling us what your favorite dish is.
Thanks for your time! Looking forward to working with you.