Robustkitchen.com is looking for subject matter experts in the food/cooking/home-cooking industry.
We would like to bring in 1 writer who can handle approximately 8,000-10,000 words a month.
- The Pay Rate will be between $0.06 and $0.10 per word (Depending on your credentials and writing skills) and articles will range from 1000-2000 words.
Here are a few examples of articles from our website that show the type of content we will be creating.
The target audience is for those asking basic questions about food, and the nature of food (freezing, preserving, cooking and ingredient substitutions)
- Research and write 4-8 articles each month (ranging from 1000-2000 words each)
- Have a basic background in science to validate your understanding of the subjects at hand
- Use cooking examples to validate claims or research.
- Connect with target audience by addressing pain points and showing readers a clear and concise solution to their problem.
- Cross-reference articles using proper citations (when necessary)
- Express expertise in the food/cooking/food science realm.
- Answer questions concisely to avoid sending readers on a wild goose chase
- Most Importantly... be as helpful and comprehensive as possible to provide readers with a one-stop-shop answer to all their questions regarding the subject.
How to Apply:
- Send an email to [email protected]
- Use "food writer" as the subject line
- Tell us about yourself and your expertise on the topic
- Include links to 2-3 relevant writing samples
- Write 100 words on one important concept that made you a better cook