Are you passionate about firearms and good at writing? Do you love to go shooting as a hobby, or collect firearms?
If so, we'd love to hear from you.
Our site (remains confidential for this job posting) educates our audience of younger firearms enthusiasts on how to shoot and guides them on the best types of firearms gear.
We need EXPERIENCED firearms writers to help us produce quality content on a regular basis. Writers that include photos of firearms are a big plus.
We are looking for writers that can write the following:
- "Best of" guides that showcase top guns/rifles & gear
- Informational "how to" guides
- Informational articles about bullet calibers & guns
You must have the following:
- Passion about firearms with background knowledge
- Organized and timely to respond
- Have actually used firearms in the past (preferably with lots of experience)
- Can format and upload to WordPress with proper headings (H1/H2/H3/H4)
Our average article length is 2,000 words, and we are looking for a few writers that will be able to contribute at least two articles per week of 2,000 plus words.
Again, if you can include pictures with your content, that is a huge plus and we are willing to pay a little more if you agree to let us use your pictures.
You'll get your own author bio with picture, and link to your own social sites or website as part of agreeing to write for us.
Please complete the entire Google Form Application to be considered for the role.