Singapore’s Loan Advisor is a loan comparison website that boosts the borrowers' chance of approval from personal to business loans, among others.
We offer free, unbiased, and up-to-date information on the best loan plans from the country’s top licensed moneylenders.
Striving to help Singaporeans make smarter financial decisions, we also provide how-to guides on topics ranging from saving and debt management to finding the best financial plans.
What you’ll do:
We’re looking for a seasoned financial expert or analyst who can write on different finance-related topics, such as personal finance, investment, insurance, among others.
You will write short, expertly written quotes to answer HARO queries. You’ll be representing Loan Advisor as a contributor and your quotes must be:
What we require:
- Native English speaker with extensive years of experience as a financial advisor/consultant/expert/analyst
- Extensive experience writing financial-related content is a big plus
- Familiar with HARO and can answer 2-3 queries daily (We will give you the queries in the morning and you must draft the responses before 4 p.m. GMT+8)
- Diligence to hit deadlines without follow-up. The faster you reply to queries, the higher chance of us being accepted
- Capacity to adapt to our project management workspace ClickUp & can communicate in a timely manner via Skype.
Rate: Per pitch. The usual word count per pitch is 300. Depends on experience, credentials, and quality. Please tell us your desired salary in the form.
To apply for this job, please fill out this form
Thank you very much! I look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.