I’m looking to hire 1-2 experienced business finance writers.
You must be familiar with the private equity industry as well as search funds and permanent capital business models. You should also be able to comment on and analyze industry data and trends.
I need well-researched, thoughtful, and sophisticated pieces on data analysis / trends / etc on long-term private equity investing.
The target audiences are potential teams/entrepreneurs the company would back, owners of businesses who would sell to the company, and potential investors.
Article topics will include things like:
- Creating case studies for current/previous investments the company has made (obviously we'll provide you with the details on each deal)
- Benefits of long-term permanent capital investing
- What it's like to work with our company (either as an operator or investor)
- 20 questions you should be asking your search fund advisor
- Monthly market updates commenting on news around the industry
Here are a couple of examples of the level of depth and quality I am looking for:
You need to be a solid writer (no fluff) with amazing research skills capable of producing compelling, comprehensive pieces ranging from 1,000-5,000 words depending on the topic at hand.
We will perform interviews with the company leaders for industry insights and key takeaways to include in the content, and you will need to flesh out their ideas to integrate into your work.
All articles will be thoroughly checked for plagiarism, proper grammar & spelling as well as fact-checked for all claims made and referenced.
You must be willing to receive constructive feedback to continually produce better content that follows our standards. Our editors will work closely with you to ensure you follow our instructions 100% so please read everything closely to minimize revisions ;)
Please apply below via Problogger, sending me relevant samples and also your price per word (in USD).