SUPESU (SH) CO., LTD
- Fashion Contributor
Are you passionate about creative and engaging digital marketing content? Are you constantly in the loop to the latest fashion trends online and on social media?
As SUPESU’s Fashion Contributor, you’ll be writing engaging articles for a new fashion label based in Shanghai, China.
Who We Are
SUPESU is a growing e-commerce fashion brand that launched in China in fall 2019. We provide modern city women living in fast-paced environments with affordable, comfortable ready-to-wear clothing that embodies comfort, versatility, and style. SUPESU is backed by a vertically-integrated textiles manufacturing giant in Asia with clients including Target, Walmart, Primark, Mark’s and Spencer, Zara/Inditex Group, and others.
Our aim is to provide valuable, well-researched, engaging fashion resources and tips for young women in China, so they can better navigate their busy lifestyles (and look good at the same time).
What We Are Looking For:
We're looking to hire 1-2 writers who can regularly contribute a minimum of 2-4 highly engaging fashion articles around 750-1000 words per post per week. The article should be written in our brand’s house voice. Each article will require you to also provide related gifs and concept photos that we can use in the article.
We will provide outline templates and a style guide. Our focus is on engaging and well-written articles, not SEO. Articles should be delivered in .docx format via email.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Understands how to do thorough research on subject matter.
- Can handle critical feedback and adjust accordingly.
- Can understand our brand and write in our house voice.
- Is passionate about fashion, styling, and practical fashion tips.
- English-Chinese proficiency. If English is your only language, that is ok too. We have an in-house translator.
- Ability to write for a foreign market.
- Ability to learn and adapt fast.
You will need to work with our graphic designers to develop local content and visuals.
Writers will be paid $0.04 a word. We hope to develop a long lasting relationship as we currently have a need for at least two years of content.
Do you need to have fashion experience?
No, however, you should be able to write fashion content through proper research. You must be a writer who is able to communicate your knowledge clearly and concisely to the average reader. It would be best that you are someone who is interested in fashion so you can enjoy what you are doing!
How to apply?
We move fast in our process and are motivated to fill this position quickly. Please submit your application to [email protected].
You will need to include the following in your application:
- A brief introduction and/or cover letter
- At least 3 links to blog posts you have written before and which are currently online
- Samples of your fashion-related posts
- Any experience displaying your ability to research concept photos and your graphic/visual taste
- Any experience you feel would be relevant to the fashion niche and/or experience researching complicated subject matter
- Add any other links or samples to work that you think would strengthen your application
- Graphic portfolio, if available.