Hi, BlackBook Investments is an online publishing company that runs a portfolio of content sites in various niches. We are looking for several writers to join the team and help us improve content production and scale the business faster.
BlackBook is looking for tech enthusiasts who can write in-depth and informative content for our niche website about MacBooks. We are looking for people with the right set of knowledge and passion for the latest developments related to computers/Macbooks, phones, tablets, tech accessories, or software and apps.
As a writer, you’ll be responsible for:
- Writing new articles based on briefings and guidelines. The articles are mainly info-type posts and buying guide posts that talk about product reviews, how to fix a problem, x ways to do something, etc., related to MacBooks and other Apple accessories or software and apps.
- Our site needs content that is easy to read and gives an expert perspective. You should be able to write articles that will be able to help our readers to choose the right products/solutions.
- Providing plagiarism-free content.
Here is a list of things we are expecting you to have or be:
- A tech geek. You don’t need to hold a computer science degree, but you must be enthusiastic about technology, majorly Apple products. And you are usually your friends’ go-to person for any tech problems.
- Have some experience using MacBooks, Apple accessories, and different types of software and apps compatible with Apple devices.
- 2+ years of content writing experience. Advanced English skills, primarily in writing and editing.
- Can produce 2-5 articles per week (~1000+ words per article).
- Fully remote & flexible
- We pay based on word counts (our range is $40-$60 per 1,000 words).
- Job security & steady workload: if you are really good, we’ll make sure to have enough work to keep you busy. Some of our writers have been working with us remotely for three years.