Automation Anywhere, a leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), is looking for expert blog writers to help us create more content and grow our business. This is a 100% remote position.
RPA is a fast-evolving technology leveraging software bots that work side by side with human workers to automate repetitive, mundane tasks and liberate people to focus on higher-value business initiatives.
You’ll be given a copy of our content style guide, which includes our blog guidelines, to familiarize yourself with our brand voice and tone. Then, you’ll receive assignments and be expected to turn ideas into a complete, well-researched, and well-thought-out blog between 500 and 1,500 words in three days in Microsoft Word -- Calibri 11 pt font.
To be a good fit for this position, you should:
- Have a technology (not technical) background
- Write clean, grammatically correct, well-flowing copy
- Follow guidelines explicitly
- Be an excellent researcher and know how to perform competitive analysis
- Be focused on providing a good reader experience and highlighting reader benefits
- Work well with an editor
- Be a fast learner who never makes the same mistake twice
- Be OK with someone else getting the byline
We’re starting with a pilot program for two to three months and may extend the work after that if you’re able to provide the type of content we’re looking for. Pay is $300 per blog. If you’re selected as someone we want to work with, you’ll be asked to provide samples of your best writing.