We’re a marketing company providing quality content within the health and project management niches. Our sites are top-ranking in the SERPs because we produce premium content. We hold our writers to stringent quality standards.
We are looking for editors and content uploaders who are experienced in writing about technical topics (e.g., supplements, medical devices, health conditions, project management software, CBD, and adult content).
We provide informative articles based on sourced material as well as product descriptions and reviews. As an editor, you’ll need to be able to manage the writers’ research and ensure they write authoritatively about a wide array of niches.
As a content uploader, you must adhere to details and be able to catch mistakes before an article is uploaded to a site. This is the perfect side gig for an experienced writer or editor looking to supplement their income without depleting their creative juices.
Our service is growing rapidly, so we can give you as much work as you want. Please do not apply to this position unless you are able to commit to working with us long-term.
For Editors, you're expected to:
- Work closely with the project managers, senior editors, and writers
- Edit content ensuring quality standards are met as well as SEO optimizations
- Assess and make suggestions on accuracy, style, and flow of all written content
- Spot medical claims that require more research or include incorrect information that can be harmful to the reader
- Instruct writers to remove awkward language, grammar errors, and unnecessary filler
- Give insightful comments to help writers improve their skills
- Follow a precise set of formatting and editing rules
For Content Uploaders:
- You must be extremely detail-oriented
- Patience is a must. This type of work can be monotonous and mistakes are easily made if you’re not careful
- Must be able to adhere to precise instructions for the uploading process to be successful.
- Must be knowledgeable on content format and flow
- Must be able to spot-check that correct affiliate links are attached to an article
(The content uploader is a separate position from editing and requires a minimum of 15 hours a week.)
- At least 1-year work experience as a content editor or any similar role
- Must be a native English speaker
- Must have excellent writing skills and be detail-oriented
- Must be able to research and identify appropriate and credible sources
- Comfortable with handling a wide range of subjects
- Communication is imperative!! Must be open to giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- SEO writing knowledge and/or experience a plus
- Must have a strong work ethic and a professional attitude
The ideal applicant is at ease writing, revising, editing, and managing content to meet our ever-changing needs for content creation. For instance, there may be some last-minute writing necessary to get content published on time, however, most days editing will be the primary focus.
- Editors will receive an hourly rate starting at $15 for training and increase to $20 after evaluation from the project managers.
- Content uploaders receive a base rate of $10 an hour.
If this sounds like you, apply to the link below.