Are you an animal fanatic? Do you have a particular love of Dogs?
We’re building the world’s best dog food nutrition blog and we want your help to make it awesome!
We're looking for a pet lover with demonstrable pet-based experience to write for us.
We want someone with a well-rounded professional background with domestic animals that can provide expert insight. What kind of experience might that be? Well, it can be anything from Dog-walker to fully-fledged vet - as long as you can show us you love our furry companions!
You’ll be working with a team of industry experts, including qualified veterinarians who will be fact checking all content. That means you'll need to have an air-tight research process and back up all claims with high quality, data backed advice.
For this, we need someone flexible but reliable. We’ll keep you topped up with a consistent, steady stream of varied work and in return, you’ll commit to a steady-paced turnaround of high quality content.
We are offering a starting rate of 4 cents per word, paid promptly. You’ll also have direct input into our product recommendations and help shape a new generation of informed dog lovers.
- Strong Animal-oriented background
- Capacity to write at least 3-4 blog posts per week (1500-2000+ words each)
- Excellent writing style
- Ability to show your personality in your writing
- A genuine passion and love for animals
- Strong, data driven research skills
- Consistent, long term work from an established media company
- Starting rate of 4 cents per word
- Work from home/anywhere
- Regular feedback to help you improve your writing
- Ability to develop your animal related writing skills with the backing of a fully qualified vet