Love home renovations? Consider yourself a DIY junkie? Can’t get enough of interior design?
Then we need YOU!
Bomisch.com is looking for experienced content creators to help grow the site to new heights.
We’re looking for people with a strong background in home renovation and design. Whether you’ve dabbled in flipping homes, studied as a professional tradesperson, have an eye for interior design or you’re simply the person people go-to for DIY advice, you’ll find yourself right at home in this position.
Alongside this vocational experience, we expect you to have a strong writing portfolio, preferably writing about similar topics, and the ability to demonstrate your writing skills.
We’ve just acquired Bomisch.com and have big plans, including investing thousands of dollars worth of content into the site over the next few years and we’d be thrilled to have you along for the ride!
As an established media company, this project will be backed up with over 15 years of combined marketing knowledge from our team and an investment roadmap that will allow for sustainable, long-term content production. That’s to say: we’re in this for the long run!
This means we can offer stable and consistent work for the foreseeable future as well as the opportunity for you to become part of the deeper decision-making process.
You’ll have a platform to put forward your ideas and have your voice be heard. You won’t simply be a faceless freelancer. You’ll be part of the team!
We’ll be running frequent Q&A and feedback sessions where we’ll feed back on your work, take on board any suggestions you might have and work as a team to improve our work together!
- Proven background in home renovations/improvement, interior design or DIY based work
- At least 5+ published articles
- Ability to write at least 5-10k words per week (with the opportunity for more)
- A consistent, reliable source of work
Competitive rate of 6c per word
- Prompt, regular payments from a reputable, longstanding business
- Ability to have your say and shape the format of our future content (you won’t just be a box ticker, you’ll be a part of the team!)
- A Chance to put your face to a site run by a team of world-renowned marketers who love to innovate and try new ideas!