We are looking for a reliable and experienced writer to join our team and produce regular articles on WordPress, web design, web development, online marketing, and related topics.
All content should be high quality, in-depth, actionable and research-driven. You should have the ability to break down complex technical matters and make them approachable for non-technical users.
Here are some examples of the kind of content you would be asked to produce:
- 10 Highly Effective Web Design Tips Backed by Research
- Twenty Nineteen Theme Review – The New WordPress 5.0 Default Theme
- How To Easily Enable Gzip Compression For WordPress
- How To Create And Customize A WordPress Child Theme
- The Google E-A-T Algorithm Update (And What It Means for Your WordPress Site)
- Propose blog post topics. For some articles, you will receive topics, keywords and/or briefs. However, you will also be asked to come up with your own.
- Contribute several 2,000-word articles per month including outlines, research, drafting, editing
- Provide images, screenshots and other visuals as needed
- Fluent in both written and verbal English
- Experience writing about WordPress, web development, web design, SEO, marketing and related areas
- Ability to create content that guides the audience to achieve their objectives in a clear and easy-to-follow way
- SEO skills are a plus
If the above sounds like you, to apply, please fill out this form.