I am seeking a freelance writer to produce in-depth articles for our blog and social platforms. The content should be very actionable and data-driven (include stats, examples, and research), as opposed to theory/opinion based.
Our Main Audience:
Hot tub buyers who looking for new suppliers or who want to start up hot tub business.
What We’re Looking For (Qualifications):
You must have a very rich research experience
Your english reading ability must be good
Those who have obtained a master’s degree oreven a PhD will be given priority(proving that yoru research ability is strong)
Familiar with social marketing and digital marketing
Here’s an article for our first cooperation
The background you need to know:
- The article’s outline had been prepared. Pls download here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2wqraptyesskdg8/TIPS%C2%A0FOR%C2%A0PURCHASING%C2%A0HOT%C2%A0TUB%C2%A0outline.pdf?dl=0
- My product is hot tub.
- I wanna write an article to tell buyers what they should notice when purchase hot tub in China
- Most of my readers are native English speakers
- I am an Asian, and my English is not authentic enough
- I will send this article to the men who add our linkedin.
My request for you:
- In-depth study of the materials I sent you
- Use google or youtube to research more background knowledge for the product
- This article must be at least 2000 words or more
- No grammatical errors, in accordance with Grammarly’s requirements
- The article should be readable, I will use a tool like Heimingway for final inspection
*If your article meets the requirements of our team and you are demonstrating your professionalism and productive way during the process of cooperation, we will hire you to make long-term feeds of our website.
*Please attach your articles when applying for this job.
If you use a writing tool such as grammarly or Hemingway, pls send me a screenshor of the test score.
*I am looking for someone to build a long-term relationship (because i have a lot of reports to write in the future), so i hope that your offer is more reasonable ( at least to prove that your charges are very cost-effective).