Do you like to weld?
Maybe you have done some DIY work, it's your hobby or it could be your profession.
If you have, then this may be the right writing gig for you.
We are a small independent media publishing company that owns and operates a number of niche blogs.
Our established welding blog is looking for another experienced writer.
We can provide reliable work for the next 3 months at a minimum. We already have this content planned out and will continue to plan more in the future. Ideally, we would want the same writer to work with the blog long term.
This is a freelance position, but we’re looking for a commitment of at least 1 to 2 articles completed per week.
If you have the experience and passion for welding, then feel free to apply.
- Proven track record writing about welding
- Experience or qualifications to back it up
- Comfortable with welding terminology and lingo
- A genuine passion for welding
- Native English writing ability
- Ability to write 1 to 2 x 1,000-3,000 word articles of per week
- Work remotely
- Work with a team with a proven track record of success in content marketing
- A clear roadmap with consistent and reliable work
- Quick feedback where required
- Fast payments for work completed
You'll be asked to provide these details on the application:
- Previous work on welding topics. Provide links to your published work.
- What experience you have
- Your rate per 1000 words, in USD. If your rate is more than $60/1000 words, this is not for you.