Great opportunity to write for a global provider of communication and network infrastructure services. Writer will be covering UC, VoiP, SIP Trunking, conferencing & communication, managed voice, etc. Highly technical person needed, with impeccable writing and organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of the above-mentioned topics
- Familiarity with communications industry
- Experience writing for online blogs/magazine
- Ability to not only write on provided topics, but able to come up with topic ideas. All topics will require a brief 2 sentence synopsis of content, targeted audience, and a few other things, prior to approval
- Google account, as we use Google Docs for management and content delivery
- US citizen, English as first language
- Ability to meet AP style guidelines
- Creativity and "voice" required. This is not a "rewrite other blog posts" position; it requires independent thought and research to put together cohesive content pieces.
Interested? Please provide the following:
- Link to an online portfolio of "on topic" content you have written
- Background in the industry
- Rates, either per word or per article
- Any pertinent information to help us decide if you are right for the position.
This is not a writing gig for beginning bloggers or amateur writers. It requires highly technical knowledge of the industry, solid ability to meet deadlines/turnaround times and familiarity with industry keywords/products. Please do not apply if you do not meet all the requirements for the position.