Looking to be a part of a rapidly growing startup with consistent, long term work?
We are looking for experienced strength and conditioning/fitness/exercise professionals with experience in writing/blogging.
Must have Exercise/Fitness Credentials: (ISSA, NCSF, NASM, ACE, etc.)
You will be writing exercise/fitness articles that rank for keyword topics such as: best kettlebell exercises, best shoulder exercises, best kettlebell workouts for athletes, etc.
Types of Articles:
- Articles from 500 words to 2000 words on average.
- Written in a conversational tone.
- Simple, Clear & Concise.
- Valuable Clear Cut Content (No fluff or space fillers)
- Articles should be optimized for SEO.
- Include internal & external links.
Pay: Please give us your rate with your application. We pay via Paypal.
- We assign topics and due dates on Trello (usually 1 week lead time).
- Send us back the article prior to the due date.
- We pay you via Paypal.
Requirements & How to Apply:
- Must have Exercise/Fitness Credentials: (ISSA, NCSF, NASM, ACE, etc.)
- Please provide your credentials in your application.
- Must be able to use work collaborating software such as Trello/Slack to organize assignments and accept payment through PayPal.
- Must be born and raised in an English speaking country.
- Please do not apply if English is not your first language.
- Must be experienced in nutrition, sports nutrition, health, and fitness blogging
- We're not looking for inexperienced writers.
- Please do not apply if you do not have previous high traffic site experience.
- Application must supply 2 previous LIVE blog examples (URL).
- Higher traffic fitness & nutritional sites are advantageous.
- Previous references from other companies are advantageous but not required.
- Supply us with your rate per word and why we should hire you over other applicants.
- Please write "FITNESS" on the top of your application so we know you read the requirements.
- We are unable to download any attachments.
- Please ensure all your information is within the content of the application.
- Applications that do not adhere to these directions will be rejected.
- If you have an existing fitness blog that you can share our post(s) on.
Due to the volume of applications received, we apologize in advance for being unable to reply back to all. If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted via email.