Workshop’s mission is to make it easier for people to learn new skills at home. With step-by-step workshops guided by expert mentors, our users are able to skip the lectures and get stuck in from the get-go. We want people to spend less time watching, and more time doing.
Our aim is to develop the Workshop blog into the most valuable destination for in-depth advice and guidance on planning, creating, filming and marketing an online course.
Content on the Workshop blog should align with our brand and tone of voice:
- Conversational, with generous use of white space
- Value-focused, helping the reader to accomplish something
- Detailed, offering practical explanations
- High quality imagery, appropriately credited
- Freely linking to external blogs for further reading
- Compelling, actionable headings, sub-headings and bullet points
- 1,000+ words ideally, but moving away from the trend of writing excessively long articles for Google’s sake. Whether there’s enough value for 3,000 words or only 900, either is great as long as it helps the users
We would love to work with you if you have:
- A passion for marketing, branding and/or content creation
- The ability to source ideas and suggest potential headlines with moderate guidance
- Experience working for other popular and/or related blogs – for example: Hubspot, Buffer, NeilPatel and Coschedule.