Do you have years of experience shredding the slopes or writing within the snowboarding community? If you can truly resonate with the thrills and chills of snowboarding and have a genuine interest in educating riders across the globe, then we might just be on the same wavelength.
We're passionate riders first, and a media company second. We're gearing up to expand and improve ABOM.com - our inaugural website dedicated to snowboarding, and we've already teamed up with several winter sports specialists.
This is a golden opportunity for you to spearhead engaging topics in the snowboarding realm, and your profile will shine brightly on our site as you become an integral part of our crew. Authenticity is key – no posers, please.
Your domain will span a diverse range of subjects, from riding techniques, equipment reviews, mountain guides, and snowboarding culture to health, fitness, and nutrition for riders.
Your unique insights, reviews, and opinions on the topics you cover will set us apart, giving our site the edge it needs to stand out.
We expect you to research, craft, and deliver between 5000-7000 words every week, on a consistent basis for at least eight weeks (with the possibility of continued work).
Most importantly, you will have years of snowboarding experience and will be able to explain/prove this during the application process.
- You must have 1+ years of writing experience within the winter sports industry and have snowboarding experience/credentials.
- You must be able to distinguish credible sources from dubious ones and reference them accurately.
- You must have a strong understanding of what great content truly is (not just a re-write of what is already out there!)
- Your personality and experience must shine within the articles to give readers a true, authentic learning experience.
- Writing samples will be required
- Competitive freelance rates: $0.08 per word
- Consistent workload every week for the duration of the project
- Potential for long-term work
Please complete the Google Form below. All other methods of application will be rejected.