Are you passionate about writing romance? Do you want to earn a consistent income?
If so, then this could very well be your next paid writing gig!
About the Company
Our brand is synonymous with high-quality writing and great customer experience. Our team of writers work hard to make sure every client receives an outstanding experience from start to finish. In return, HGW is dedicated to keeping an enjoyable work environment and a productive working relationship.
- Earn between $375 and $2,225 per project depending on word count. Payments are sent weekly! Rate is $15 per 1,000 words.
- Work from the comfort of your home or office
- A project manager will assign your projects. No bidding. No proposal creations.
- No percentages are withheld from your pay. No fees are charged. No membership is offered.
- Get paid weekly for completed projects!
- You write quality. We will keep you busy.
We're looking to hire experienced romance writers. You’ll be asked to select up to three of your favorite subgenres. Please submit three samples (doc, docx, or PDF files), one for each subgenre you select. The length of the samples should be between 1,000 to 2,000 words each. If you’re successful, we’ll hire you to write in all three subgenres.
What We Need:
- You must have experience writing and self-editing romance ebooks over 10,000 words in length. Professional (paid) experience preferred.
- You write memorable romance stories with appropriate levels of tension and suspense, believable dialogue, and outstanding character development.
- You understand, as a ghostwriter, that you will receive no official credit for the completed work.
- You can write steamy and erotic heat levels.
- You are a native English writer and speaker residing in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia. All writing must be in US English.
- You are a deadline-oriented freelance worker with a 2,000-word-per-day writing pace.
- You have traditional or self-publishing experience, or you have ghostwritten romance themes/tropes.
- You understand what readers want, and you can write to market.
- You have long-term availability. Our clients love for the same writer to create their series.
- You are available throughout the day to respond to team members and client messages on our platform.
- You are reliable, well-spoken, open to constructive criticism, and a good communicator with experience building relationships with clients.
How To Apply:
If you would like to be considered for a position with us, please complete our application form here: https://bit.ly/2EVvXrp
Please attach 2-3 samples (ONLY doc, docx, or PDF files) of at least 1,000 words each. All content on the application and samples will be assessed, so please double check your work before submitting. Copyrights of samples must belong to the applicant and will remain in the applicant’s possession.
You will be asked to submit a copy of your resume and photo ID if hired.
We receive numerous applications on a daily basis. Please allow at least two weeks for us to process applications.