Are you passionate about writing romance? Do you want to earn a consistent income?
If so, then this could very well be your next paid writing gig!
We are seeking experienced romance writers, who speak and write in native US English, to expand our fiction team. If you have experience writing romantic comedy as well as a series, please mention this in your application. We have an upcoming romantic comedy project that you do not want to miss!
Selected writers will understand that ghostwriters are paid for the work they produce, therefore the work’s copyright transfers to the client upon payment.
We are a fast-paced, growing ghostwriting service, ready to provide you with consistent and exciting projects! We offer continuous work, all assigned by project managers, so you don’t have to apply, bid, or create proposals for each job.
You can work in the comfort of your own home or office or lounge on your deck or poolside.
Our brand is synonymous with high quality writing and great customer experience, but we continue to strive for more. Our online reviews are a testament to our values. Our team of writers work hard to make sure every client receives an outstanding experience from start to finish. In return, HGW is dedicated to keeping an enjoyable work environment and a productive working relationship.
We will keep your calendar full of exciting projects provided by a project manager while you write from the location of your choice.
Earn $15/1,000 words (between $375 and $2K+ per project). Payments are sent weekly!
We do not charge fees. We do not collect a percentage of your pay. We do not ask for proposals. You write high quality and keep our clients happy. We manage your projects and you enjoy full pay for each book. You also receive additional pay for outlines and character development.
We're looking for outstanding skills in romance writers. You’ll be asked to select up to three of your favorite sub-genres. Please submit a sample doc, docx, or PDF file for each sub-genre you select. If you’re successful, we’ll hire you to write in all three sub-genres.
What We Need:
- You write memorable romance stories with appropriate levels of emotions and humor, believable dialogue, and outstanding character development.
- You understand, as a ghostwriter, that you will receive no official credit for the completed work.
- You can write clean romance or erotic scenes.
- You are a native English writer and speaker. All writing must be in US English.
- You are a deadline-oriented freelance worker with a 2,000 word-per-day writing pace.
- You have traditional or self-publishing experience, or you have ghostwritten in romance themes/tropes.
- You understand what readers want, and you can write to market.
- You have long-term availability. Our clients love for the same writer to create their series.
- You are available throughout the day to respond to team members and client messages on our platform.
- You are reliable, well-spoken, open to constructive criticism and a good communicator.
What we Offer:
- Competitive pay rate
- Personal guidance through the first 90 days
- Routine evaluations
- Project managers who monitor and assign projects
- Full-time work for high quality, professional writers
- Excellent writing experience on your resume
- Work when and where you want
- Open communication and a rich learning environment
- The chance to make a dream come true for our clients
You will be asked to submit a copy of your resume and photo ID if asked for an interview.
How To Apply?
Please click the link below to complete an application form and to upload your writing samples. If you're a little unsure about your level of experience, please still get in touch. As long as you show an understanding of romance fiction in your answers and your provided doc, docx, or PDF samples, we'd love to consider you. :)
We receive numerous applications on a daily basis. Please allow at least two weeks for us to process applications.
Best of luck!
HotGhostWriter Recruitment Department
P.S. Have questions?
Contact us: [email protected]
(Please do not attempt to apply via email. You will be referred to the application form above)