We have an enterprise level client in the Pet Health vertical that is in need of experienced writers who can create 1 to 3 articles weekly.
Each article will require the following:
- 1,000 – 2,000 words on a topic related to pet health
- 100 – 300 words for an email newsletter that will be used to promote the article
- 100-word blurb for promoting the article on Facebook
- Twitter tweet for the post
- 50-word blurb to promote the post via FB Messenger
Training and support will be provided after a successful (paid) test assignment has been completed & accepted.
Here are a few example articles that exhibit the style and quality of writing that we are seeking:
We are seeking writers that:
- Have experience in the Pet Health vertical, specifically
- Know how to properly research a topic prior to beginning the production of an article
- Know how to craft compelling, engaging content that draws & keeps a visitor’s attention
- Can backup all claims with primary sources of data & information
- Can consistently meet our expectations in regards to writing quality
- Are ready to provide up to 3 revisions of their article to ensure client satisfaction
- Have a solid handle on AP Style
There is a strong budget in place for this campaign, and we are looking to keep this arrangement going indefinitely. Writers who can meet our expectations consistently and show that they are reliable will be welcome to write for us for the foreseeable future.
- Send an email to [email protected]
- Use the subject line: “Pet Writer Application”
- Link to two recent examples of your writing in the Pet Health vertical. General pet vertical writers will be considered as well
- Tell us a little bit about yourself & why you would be a good fit for our ongoing content campaign
Applications that fail to follow the directions above will be discarded.