Seeking freelance writers with experience writing personal finance & credit-related content.
This is a specialized position writing clear and concise Q&A content exclusively.
You will be given a question and the resources to answer that question, including an example of how it has been answered in the past. Your job is to research current information to provide an up-to-date answer to that question in a similar format and structure.
The answers you write will be on average 200 words or less, with at least 4 questions (800-ish words) answered per day.
This is a consistent and long-term freelance gig that is budgeted to last for at least 12 months. We want someone who wants steady, long-term work for at least that period of time.
Requirements (Note: candidates that do not fulfill these criteria will be removed from consideration, no exceptions):
- Experience writing professionally in personal finance
- Native English language
When applying, include the following:
- A cover letter describing your skills, experience, and fit for this position.
- Link to your resume or website
- Links to 3-5 related pieces you’ve published elsewhere
- Your rates - provide both per word and per hour
- Weekly availability
- Include “Answers” in your message
Applications without all of the above items will be deleted without review.