We're looking for exceptional, detail-oriented, long-from content marketers and writers who has a working knowledge of SEO, understands content marketing, and who can adapt to different brand voices depending on the goal of the article and the client.
We're a content marketing agency and consulting firm that also owns a group of companies and websites. We require content on a variety of different topics, so the opportunity is there for the right person to branch out from parenting topics to travel, health, fitness, marketing, business, entrepreneurship, and tech.
Content topics include:
- Traveling with babies, toddlers and children
- Comprehensive how-to guides on anything from "how to choose a crib mattress" to "how to get my toddler to eat vegetables"
- Informational resources to teach parents about a subject (example: cloth diapering, baby carriers, etc)
- Well-researched reviews and gear roundups for parents and parents-to-be
You won't write:
- About your personal experiences with your baby
- Buzzfeed style entertainment articles (no "5 things only tired moms do")
- Experience writing long-form, evergreen articles that are well-optimized -- not only for search, but also for user experience
- The knowledge that "long form" doesn't mean "rambling". Every single word pulls its weight.
- Track record in creating exceptional content, with meticulous attention to detail.
- You can English like the pros.
- The ability to take feedback and action it in the rest of the work assigned.
- The ability to write 4-10 articles/month and thrive on meeting deadlines.