Funnelwatch.com - Long-Term Writer
Do you have a passion for online marketing with a particular interest in automation and funnels? Do you enjoy working with cutting edge online tools and figuring out the very best way to complete different processes?
My name is Jon, and I’m the project manager of an upcoming site, FunnelWatch.com. What’s our aim? To become THE best place for readers to come for all things marketing funnel related.
This isn’t just another bland online marketing website talking about Google’s latest algorithm updates though. This site will be in the trenches testing cutting edge funnel software and helping people become the masters of marketing automation.
The site will be overseen by a highly skilled and experienced team of online marketers who truly understand the ins and outs of online marketing. Make no mistake, this is no pet project. We are looking to create a site that fits neatly into our portfolio of other highly successful sites and further grow the wider business as a whole. This means that you’ll be in the project for the long run. We expect to be pumping out high quality fresh content for many months and years into the future allowing you to be part of a long-term, stable project.
We need an exceptional writer who truly understands the ins and outs of marketing automation and funnel processes. If you’re a generalist who simply dabbles in online marketing alongside other subjects, I’m afraid this is not the project for you.
Still here? Read on to find out exactly what we’re looking for from you!
So what exactly do we expect from you?
As a writer, it will be your job to research and investigate software, provide in-depth analysis and come up with conclusive decision making commentary. On occasion, we will also expect you to produce high quality visual content such as screencasts, videos and screenshots to further illustrate your work, all of which will be discussed in detail with the wider team.
Naturally, in order to do this, you'll have to have had some experience with various pieces of funnel software. Whether reviewing or simply using on a daily basis we expect you to have a good understanding of the market landscape.
We expect you to have an active input on the website and share your ideas with the team on how we can improve certain processes. This is your chance to partake in a role far more engaging than a simple writing job and allow you to really leave your unique stamp on the site.
- Full fledged and ever growing content will be produced from the ground up
- Editorial quality standards are consistently exceeded
- Accompanying videos are recorded and published where appropriate
- Writing systems and processes are continually improved
- Minimal spelling and grammar (AP style based) corrections are required
- Software is fully tested and conclusive opinions are made based on personal experience
- A strong understanding of how to create exceptional content
- Experience using and/or testing day-to-day marketing software
- An understanding of marketing concepts and familiarity with testing marketing tools
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional English language ability with impeccable written English
- Willingness to go beyond a simple writer role and share thoughts and opinions on the website as a whole
- Strong research skills
- A thorough understanding of the world of online marketing
- A sense of ownership and responsibility
- Ability to work across virtual teams
- The ability to continually improve quality and systems
- Work with an extremely high performing team
- Access to our training, resources and network
- Competitive salary
- A chance to analyse and work with a wide range of software for free, provided by us
- Be involved in the production of a high growth website from day 1
This is a long-term role and you will be paid promptly per approved word.