My name is Jacquelyn, and I am seeking a ghostwriter for articles on my business coaching website. I am a business coach, and I am seeking to expand the number of articles published on my blog. The goal is for these articles to rank on Google and subsequently funnel visitors towards my services pages.
I am looking to establish a long-term relationship with a consistent and experienced freelance writer. I will be able to provide a consistent amount of work every month and detailed content briefs.
Since business coaching/consulting is a very specific niche, I greatly value applicants who already have experience within the niche.
Ideal applicants should also be intellectually curious and able to write in an authoritative and informative manner while staying engaging. I want content that exudes enthusiasm and earnestness; I’m not looking for content that reads like Wikipedia.
Thank you for checking out my job!
- Must have business coaching / consulting writing experience
- Must be a native English speaker
- Must be able to write at least ~3000 words a month
- Must have familiarity with SEO best practices for content writing
- Competitive freelance rates offered
- Consistent workload every month
- Detailed content briefs will be provided for each topic.
- Flexible deadlines
- Stable work as part of a high performing team