Looking to be a part of a rapidly growing startup with consistent, long term work?
We are looking for a few experienced fitness / exercise bloggers for our blog specializing in natural sports nutrition.
You will be writing fitness & nutritional articles that rank for keywords such as: best hamstring exercises, best calf exercises, best shoulder exercises, best pre workout, grassfed vs grainfed protein, etc.
Types of Articles:
- Articles from 500 words to 2000 words on average.
- Written in conversational tone.
- Simple, Clear & Concise.
- Valuable content, no fluff articles.
- Articles should be optimized for SEO.
- Include photo and/or video when appropriate.
- References should be cited within the text.
- Include internal & external links.
Pay: Please give us your rate with your application. We pay via Paypal.
- We assign due date on Trello (usually 1 week lead time).
- Send us back the article prior to due date.
- We pay you via Paypal.
Requirements & How to Apply:
- Must be able to use work collaborating software such as Trello to organize assignments and accept payment through PayPal.
- Must be born and raised in an English speaking country.
- Please do not apply if English is not your first language.
- Must be experienced in nutrition, health, and fitness blogging
- We're not looking for inexperienced writers.
- Please do not apply if you do not have previous high traffic site experience.
- Must supply 2 previous LIVE blog examples (URL).
- Higher traffic fitness & nutritional sites are advantageous.
- Previous references from other companies are advantageous.
- Supply us with your rate per word.
- Please write "Fitness" on the top of your application so we know you read the requirements.
- We are unable to download any attachments.
- Please ensure all your information is within the content of the application.
- If you have an existing fitness blog that you can share our post(s) on.
Our job application will be open until Saturday 6/1/19.
Due to the volume of applications received, we apologize in advance for being unable to reply back to all. If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted via email.