RVshare is the world's largest peer-to-peer RV rental network.
With an audience of over 150,000+ Facebook fans and hundreds of thousands of visits each month, RVshare's goal is to provide value and education to tens of thousands of potential (and current) RVers each and every month.
We are seeking someone with wanderlust at heart. Full-time travelers, lovers of culture, and kindred spirits do well to apply.
This contract freelance position will put you in charge of managing our flow of content.
You will not be responsible for creative direction, but you will need the ability to assign out each article as per our project management guidelines, monitor progress from our freelancer writers, answer questions (and escalate if needed), review, fully edit as per our guidelines, and publish content in both WordPress and our in-house CMS.
- Two years relevant experience as an editor and/or five years experience in content writing and publishing
- On page SEO
- Google Suite Experience (Drive, docs, etc.)
- Make sure you mention living the dream in your application
- Hemingway and Grammarly Experience
- Basic Graphic Creation and Placement
- WordPress Publishing
Please send your resume, past relevant work experience, and examples of content you've edited published online.