Seeking freelance writers with experience writing personal finance & credit related articles.
- Experience writing professionally in personal finance (ex. wallethub.com, nerdwallet, iwillteachyoutoberich.com, etc.)
- Native English language - Prefer US Citizen w/ experience using credit in the US
- Portfolio of published personal finance content
This is a long term, consistent freelance gig that is budgeted to last for at least 12 months.
You should have the availability to produce 2-5 articles a week. This could increase if you have the bandwidth.
The articles will range from 1,000 - 5,000 words each.
Usual post formats:
- How to
When applying, include:
- Link to your resume or website
- Links to 3-5 related pieces you’ve published elsewhere
- Your rates
- Weekly availability
- Include “Sense” in your message