Seeking a freelance writer with experience writing personal finance & credit related articles & blog posts.
This is a long term, consistent freelance gig.
- Experience writing professionally in personal finance (ex. credit.com, nerdwallet, iwillteachyoutoberich.com, etc.)
- Native English language - Prefer US Citizen w/ experience using credit in the US
- Portfolio of published content
Currently have 5,000-10,000 words a week budgeted for the next 6 months. This may increase if you have the bandwidth.
The majority of content will be long, detailed & in depth. 2,000 - 5,000 words each.
Usual post formats:
- How to
When applying, include:
- Link to your resume or website
- Links to 3-5 related pieces you’ve published elsewhere
- Your rates
- Weekly availability
- Include “Money Sense” in your message or subject line