Experienced, Conversational Health Blogger, Journalist, Researcher & Ghostwriter
- Research, fact check and write one to two per week should be short, compelling blog posts for lay readers.
- Create catchy tweets and Facebook posts for blog posts.
- Write shareable headlines.
Experience & Skills Needed:
- You need be a stickler for accuracy and always double check your facts.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s in journalism or you’ve written for a variety of respected health publications and/or websites.
- You can easily translate scientific jargon and medical language into easily understood lay language.
Fees & Other Information:
- Will discuss. Fee is commensurate with your experience.
- Payment is always prompt. No need to wait 2 weeks or 2 months.
- This will be regular position for the right person.
- This also could lead to other work, if we’re a match.
- Let us know if you also have experience writing emails, promotional campaigns and emails selling products. (Not necessary.)
- Please provide links to 5 health and wellness blog posts you’ve written and edited.
- Please provide resume in body of email—no attachments, please.