We are looking to hire a long-term writer who has a very seasoned writing background, this role will pay more than other writing roles. Looking for someone who can be more than a writer and a strategist on end-to-end content impact of writing. Looking to hire quickly and someone that can move at a fast pace. All work is paid. We are seeking the best writers we can find. Our primary topics will be
- content migration
- various tech issues that marketing teams face
- trends and analysis findings
- tips and tricks for X
- web design trends, trends in typography and what you need to know
- seo stuff that is real, factual and actionable based on our experience with clients
- stories about our past clients (real story telling)
- Has written guest blogs in top websites like Forbes, fortune, entrepreneur, business insider, Moz, wall street journal, Tech crunch, Huffington post.
- Experience of writing high quality blog that get accepted by editors
- Very strong at doing research on blog topic area given. Eg write me a piece on 10 top CMOs, write me about 5 best marketing campaigns of 2017
- Know what editors like and don't like from top publications
- Knowledge of the guest blogging process
- Has written on a wide variety of topics
- Very Basic Knowledge of marketing, tech industry
- Able to write in a positive tone or way that is perceived positive
- Able to adjust writing style based on feedback
- 5+ years writing experience
- Able to write very very high quality pieces, this is not for SEO or junk content to fill site.
- Format Blog Posts, in clear format with subtitles that is easy to read
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN YOUR APPLICATION
- Your previous experience and what makes you ideal for this opportunity
- Links to examples of relevant work you have previously had published.
- Your rate per word for written content.
- Do you write these piece yourself or are you agency?
- Have you guest blogged before? if so where and what are a few links